Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday November 8, 2009 - Pelosi's Socialized Medicine Bill Passes

I thought you might like a Congressman's take. I have to say I'm VERY worried that the bill appears to be moving forward.
Sunday November 8, 2009 - Pelosi's Socialized Medicine Bill Passes

In other news, I'm still:
A) Looking for work
B) Providing the right structure and support for my son to NOT be brainwashed
C) Working out and getting fit and healthy
D) Looking for work
E) Reading the The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind - people READ this awesome fantasy, adventure series. If you have friends that seem on the fence about what is happening in our nation, recommend this series of books. It just helps to bring things down to a very relateable (and not high brow) level. Plus, wizards, magic, and love oh my!

No comments: